Column #308 July 30, 2021
Everyone must be responsible for their personal health and the health of their dependent family members. If that wasn’t the case, I wouldn’t have any customers. Think about that. Show me where the CDC, USDA MyPlate, and the medical/pharmaceutical industry recommend grass-fed “red” meats and Omega-3 meats. The CDC/NIH bigwigs do not even admit they know about Omega-3 Chicken. Yet I know they do because I was involved with NIH personnel in two excellent studies utilizing Omega-3 chicken and grass-fed meat.1 2
The “authorities” will not recommend food for suppressing and preventing chronic diseases. That’s because the big money is in drugs and operations and the “law” backs them up. What they do recommend is a balanced diet which includes nearly every food in existence, many which exacerbate chronic conditions. Since at least some of the CDC/NIH professionals know the difference, why don’t we hear from them? And why don’t we hear from the medical professionals and scientists who have concerns regarding the vaccines and COVID mandates?
Before answering those questions, let’s review the COVID-19 saga. It became an issue in January 2020 and the infection count started rising around the end of February 2020. That’s when people, all over the world, started heeding bureaucratic mandates which seemed to make sense at that time. Here in the USA, based on CDC guidance, mask wearing, social distancing, shutting down some businesses, closing schools, taking tests for the virus, and isolations were soon to be the new normal.
After awhile though, some people started looking around and asking questions. Then as the mandates continued, scientific studies started surfacing that refuted the effectiveness of all of the “official” dictates. In every case the authorities and their messengers (CDC, politicians, selected health professionals, Big Tech, and the MSM) rejected the reports as stupid and reckless. Even suggestions for trying various inexpensive drugs that had help some people survive the virus were highly ridiculed. Yet many professionals in medicine, research, physical sciences, and more kept bringing up their objections which were based on peer-reviewed research.3
The critical statements from the so-called radicals were generally as follows:
● Masks and social distancing cannot stop viruses from spreading.4
● Only the most vulnerable citizens should be isolating.
● Closing schools did far more damage to children than the virus.
● Shutting down businesses and paying people to stay at home and not work destroyed small businesses along with the work ethic of their employees.
● There’s no such thing as nonessential workers. Every worker is essential.
● Many idled workers experienced addictive, marital, and health issues.
● The PCR virus test was so sensitive its false positive rate exceeded 50%.
● Many reported COVID-19 deaths were from other causes and only associated with the virus.
● Some inexpensive drugs were actually effective at saving lives when administered properly.
Then on December 18, 2020, the FDA issued an Emergency Use Authorization for the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine. Hailed as a modern miracle it made sense for the most vulnerable to get the jab. Even some of the “critics” got the vaccine. But it wasn’t long before vaccine related health issues were being noted. That’s when the independent professionals started saying:
● People must be properly informed. “Informed consent to medical treatment is fundamental in both ethics and law. Patients have the right to receive information and ask questions about recommended treatments so that they can make well-considered decisions about care.”5
● Tiny blood clots were appearing in about 60% of the people who got the vaccine.
● More than 10,000 people died shortly after receiving the vaccine.
● Children less than 18 are basically unaffected by the virus. Therefore they should not be encouraged to take the vaccine unless they have serious underlying chronic conditions.
● Vaccinating people with natural immunity may cause them to experience a cytokine storm, a physiological reaction which causes an uncontrolled and excessive release of pro-inflammatory signaling molecules called cytokines. That could result in death.
● Other issues caused by the experimental vaccinations include serious illnesses, COVID infections, miscarriages, heart inflammation, tinnitus, heart attacks, stroke, and more.
● The medical community must be more cautious with the experimental vaccine.
In spite of concerns voiced by the so-called radical elements, governments everywhere have doubled down on getting everyone vaccinated while totally ignoring the fact that many people have natural immunity! And they haven’t stopped there. They are pushing hard to vaccinate children who are very rarely impacted by the virus. And now, with the Delta variant on the scene, governments and our CDC are discussing new rulings for more shutdowns, vaccine passports, and school closings while reinstituting mandates for masking and social distancing. All of their options involve the same failed rulings many nations have dictated in the past. What’s with this?6
Anthony Fauci, the highest paid Federal government employee, is continuously showcased by the MSM. Yet experts outside the CDC and MSM are criticizing him for flip flops, anti-scientific pronouncements, and dictatorial overreach. One of the most vocal is Senator and Doctor Rand Paul who is demanding investigations into Fauci’s involvement in sponsoring gain of function research that created COVID-19. (Fauci’s wife, Christine Grady-Fauci, is also tenured in the NIH.)7 8
In response, the government-medical-MSM-Tech establishment continues full steam ahead in its war against the “critics” who are the crème de la crème of the world’s infectious disease epidemiologists and public health scientists. Some experts have actually been fired from their posts and cancelled in other ways for speaking out. Their concerns are for the horrendous physical, mental, social, educational, and monetary damage that have and are still being inflicted on many people by unwarranted bureaucratic COVID-19 policies. Many of the critics signed The Great Barrington Declaration which has been fiercely discredited by the establishment.9 10 11
A recent Canadian video went viral when Dr. Chris Milburn, Dr. Sam Dube, Dr. Roger Hodkinson, Dr. Francis Christian, and Dr. Charles Hoffe told their stories of personal persecution. Their crime—practicing evidence-based medicine by questioning the safety of their patients and the public during the pandemic. This cancelling and dictatorial overreach has become a worldwide phenomenon. In the video the doctors explain their positions and, unlike the politicized CDC, they make perfect sense.12
The bottom line is that each one of us is personally responsible for our health. Responsibility is work because it involves study and action. Instead of seeking entertainment every night each of us should spend some time seeking knowledge. That means study.13
We are not pawns bureaucrats can order around. We are not obligated to follow whatever medical advice a doctor dishes out. That also doesn’t mean we can be stupid and assume everything coming from official sources is wrong. But what it does mean is that we must put all inputs into their proper perspective and then be responsible for monitoring our own decisions.
When we’re responsible and knowledgeable, we’re better equipped for making changes if they’re required. If we rely 100% on the government and/or its medical agents for our health, we have no idea what our fate will be or why. This is why Americans must not allow themselves to be dependent on the government for education, income, health, and occupations. Good governments are highly restricted in what they can do. That’s why bureaucrats are supposedly public servants.
Every American must go to https://stopmedicaldiscrimination.org/ and sign the petition. It’s being sponsored by America’s Frontline Doctors (AFD). Download its PDF document from the link below and educate yourself about experimental vaccines. This is not an antivax movement. It’s about safety. AFD states that mandates for experimental medical therapies are neither permissible nor advisable. That’s why ordinary Americans should not be compelled to sign up for a "vaccine passport" or similar mandate just to travel on an airplane or see a concert with friends.14 15
Americans must be responsible for their own health. It’s either that, or their human rights are wholly contingent on what the pandemic planners desire, whether it is stay-at-home orders, school closures, mask mandates, or compulsory jabs. Now is the time to act. You can’t wait for 2022 or 2024. By 2022 it may be way too late to preserve your rights.
To your health.
Ted Slanker has been reporting on the fundamentals of nutritional research in publications, television and radio appearances, and at conferences since 1999. He condenses complex studies into the basics required for health and well-being. His eBook, The Real Diet of Man, is available online.
Don't miss these links for additional reading:
2. Blood Fatty Acid Changes in Healthy Young Americans in Response to a 10 week Diet by Andrew J. Young, et al.
3. CASCADE OF CONSEQUENCES from The Burning Platform
4. Mask Mandate for Children Is Not Backed by Science: New Jersey Senators by Ella Kietlinska from The Epoch Times
5. Informed Consent from AMA
6. CDC Director: Vaccine Passports ‘May Very Well Be a Path Forward’ in US by Jack Phillips from The Epoch Times
7. Christine Grady (Fauci) from Famous Intel
8. France Warned US in 2015 About Wuhan Lab It Helped Build, Former COVID-19 Investigator Claims by Eleanor Bartow, Investigative Editor, from The Daily Caller News Foundation
10. Rand Paul Claims Researchers Are 'Deathly Afraid' to Cross Fauci at the end of this short Fox News video he explains why researchers are afraid' to cross Fauci.
11. Protestors Against COVID Restrictions Labelled ‘Anarchists’ by NSW Police Chief by Daniel Y. Teng from The Epoch Times
12. EXPOSED - The Persecution of Canadian Physicians by Organized Medicine During the Pandemic Dr. Chris Milburn, Dr. Sam Dube, Dr. Roger Hodkinson, Dr. Francis Christian, Dr. Charles Hoffe, and legal representative John Carpay, Esq.
13. Twelve Ways to Get Smarter in One Infographic by Jeff Desjardins from Visual Capitalist