This recipe is tasty, well-liked by all—and it is healthy. Serve over spaghetti squash, spiraled zucchini, or with salad and vegetables.
1 pound boneless, skinless, Omega-3 chicken breast halves or chicken tenders 1½ tsp kosher sea salt1 tsp ground black pepper⅔ cup almond flour or corn-coconut flour3 Tbsp. macadamia nut oil, divided3 Tbsp. grass-fed butter, divided½ cup dry white wine6 Tbsp. capers, rinsed and drained1 cup Omega-3 chicken stock¼ cup lemon juice1 tsp lemon zest¼ cup chopped fresh parsley (optional)2 Tbsp. lemon pepper
1. Slice chicken breass into tenders and lightly pound to half inch thick.
Another football season classic. Wings are great for all get-togethers. Serve just as they are or serve with a side of hot dipping sauce.
WINGS (oven or air fryer)
2 lbs Omega-3 Chicken Wings about 14 to 16 wingettes & drumettes1 Tbsp. macadamia nut oil 1 Tbsp. chili powder1 Tbsp. smoked paprika1 Tbsp. ground cayenne pepper 1 tsp garlic powder1 tsp onion powder1 tsp sea salt1 tsp black pepper
1. Dry wings with paper towels to remove liquid.2. Place wings in a large bowl and rub macadamia nut oil evenly onto each piece.3. Combine all seasonings in a separat bowl.
Here is a great stir-fry recipe that is served with cauliflower rice and sweet potato rice. Incredible dish.
4 skinless Omega-3 Chicken Breasts cut into one-inch cubes6 Tbsp. macadamia nut oil1 white onion sliver cut, half-moon shaped 24 asparagus cut into one-inch pieces1 cup sliced mushrooms1 green or red pepper sliver cut, half-moon shaped1 small can water chestnuts sliver sliced½ cup julienned carrots¼ cup water½ cup soy sauce1 tsp grated gingerroot20 ounces cauliflower rice and/or sweet potato cauliflower rice mixture (follow cooking instructions on bag)
Serves three t four people
A great spicy chicken meal that the entire family will enjoy.
4 boneless Omega-3 skinless chicken breasts (breasts must be pounded to same thickness to cook evenly), chicken tenders, thighs, or drumsticks2 Tbsp. paprika1 Tbsp. t-coons1 Tbsp. dried thyme1 Tbsp. onion powder1 Tbsp. garlic powder1 tsp cayenne pepper1 tsp kosher/sea salt salt1 Tbsp. red pepper flakes (optional)2 Tbsp. macadamia nut oil
1. Preheat oven to 450̊ F.2. In a small bowl mix together all dry ingredients.3. Wipe the entire chicken with the oil, then sprinkle with the seasoning mixture, pressin with your fingers to help the coating adhere.
A great easy meal for the family and easy to double or triple for a party. Every one will enjoy this chicken.
Total cook time three hoursServes three to four people
2 pounds boneless Omega-3 Chicken Breasts SkinlessSalt and pepper1 cup of honey1 cup low sodium soy sauce½ cup no sugar ketchup4 Tbsp. macadamia nut oil2 cloves minced garlic1 medium onion½ tsp red pepper¼ cup gluten free Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey or Maker's Mark (optional)
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and then cut it into one-inch cubes and place them in the slow cooker2. In a mxing bowl add the honey, soy sauce, ketchup, oil, garlic, onion, bourbon (optional), and red pepper flakes.
A great healthy sandwich that all will enjoy. Serve with you favorite veggies and salad.
Chicken Salad1 pound ground or shredded cooked Omega-3 Chicken½ cup chopped pecans—optional½ medium avocado sliced or diced2½ Tbsp. homemade ranch dressing (see below)1 to 2 Tbsp. minced dill to taste¼ cup diced small celery¼ cup diced small onions3 Tbsp. diced kosher pickles diced small—optional1 head of romaine lettuce
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Avocados can either be added in the mixture or put on top of the sandwich. Chill for 30 minutes and serve on top of rmaine lettuce.
A great simple chicken dish that treats your taste buds. Enjoy.
4 Omega-3 Chicken Breasts or other boneless cuts such as Tenders1 bottle Italian salad dressing1 12-ounce can frozen pineapple juice concentrate thawed12 to 20 sliced jalapeno peppers2 garlic cloves chopped¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Mix together salad dressing, pineapple juice concentrate, jalapenos and garlic.2. Add chicken to marinade, turning to coat. Place chicken on greased casserole dish.3. Spoon about one tablespoon of marinade over the chicken and put the jalapenos on too. 4. Sprinkle Pamesan cheese on top.
A surprisingly easy recipe served with cauliflower rice or mashed cauliflower/broccoli. Friends wanted seconds. I may have to prepare this one monthly!Ingredients4 Omega-3 Chicken Breasts pounded out to one-inch thick2 Tbsp. lime juice1 Tbsp. soy sauce1 Tbsp. taco seasoning1 tsp Worcestershire sauce2 Tbsp. oil olive or avocado1 Tbsp. honey½ tsp salt to tasteHomemade Salsa Ranch Dressing¼ cup ranch dressing: One cup Greek yogurt no sugar and one package of ranch dip (makes one cup—only use a quarter cup)1 Tbsp. cilantro finely chopped1 slice of Grass-Fed Colby or Grass-Fed pepper jack chese per chicken breastPreparation1.
A special treat to add to your Omega-3 chicken that all will enjoy.
1 (2½ pound) small whole Omega-3 Chicken cut up into parts or chicken legs, thighs, or breasts ⅓ cup Dijon mustard⅓ cup honey1 Tbsp. dried dill1 tsp grated orange peel
1. Preheat oven 400 degrees F.2. Combine mustard and honey in small bowl. Stir in dill and grated orange peel.3. Line baking sheet with foil. Pat chicken dry. Place chicken, skin side down, on baking sheet. Brush sauce on chicken and coat well.4. Flip chicken over. Pull back skin and brush meat with sauce. Pull skin back and brsh the skin with remaining sauce.
An easy recipe in one pot, that you can make as spicy as you want. Serve with a green salad.Ingredients1 four-pound whole Omega-3 Chicken2 large sweet potatoes1 large onion cut into large pieces1 pat of Kerrygold Butter4 large garlic cloves2 tsp paprika1 tsp salt1 tsp onion powder1 tsp Italian seasoning1 Tbsp. T-Coons1 tsp garlic powder¼ to ½ tsp cayenne pepper¼ tsp pepper1 Tbsp. CilantroPreparation1. In a small bowl: combine paprika, salt, onion powder, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, cayenne, black pepper, and T-Coons seasoning.2. Wipe sides of crock pot with butter.3. Cut up the onios and put the pieces in the bottom of the crock pot.
There you will find short essays with substantiating links to scientific sources and additional commentary. Subscribers to the SGFM newsletter are notified about additional postings to the "Columns" section as they occur.